The bird mesh netting consists of a stainless steel boundary of straining cable, which is normally held by stainless steel fixings drilled into the structure at regular centres. Then the cable is tensioned using a high quality grade 316 stainless steel barrel strainer and securely attached the bird nets with stainless steel hog rings.
The bird netting ranges from 19mm gauge to deny the smallest pest birds entry, rising to 50mm gauge and 75mm gauge to secure areas from pigeons and seagulls.
The Advantages of using Bird Netting
- Bird netting will shield structures from any species of urban pest birds.
- Bird netting systems can be used to cover an entire roof or elevation of a large building, from the first floor upwards.
- When properly fitted, bird netting is virtually invisible, being very difficult to see from just a few metres away.
- Polyethylene knotted bird netting can withstand a wide range of environmental situations.
- You can expect the net to have a working life of 5 years or more in UK sun conditions.
- All our work and materials are guaranteed.
Part of the East Riding Group Ltd